xfrun4

edscott wilson garcia edscott at xfce.org
Tue Dec 30 15:06:43 CET 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-30 at 07:17, Moritz Heiber wrote:
> Hello,
>
> xfrun4 from CVS somehow bails out with the following message:
>
> moe at leela /usr/bin $ xfrun4
>
> ** ERROR **: g_module_open(/usr/lib/xffm/libxffm_combo.so) == NULL
>
> aborting...
> Terminated
>
> Now don't ask me why its pointing out that xffm library .. xffm hasn't
> been on this box for ages (And yes, I mean AGES ;-). Any ideas about it?

Look at the code. You are compiling with -DHAVE_LIBDBH, which is
determined at configure time. Either zap dbh or install the modules in
xffm/modules_export (no need to install xffm).

And in case you are wondering why the combo library, it provides
extended autocompletion history, shared with other xfce apps. And yes,
it should be called libxfce_combo and not be located in the xffm tree.

Edscott