note for translators

edscott wilson garcia edscott at xfce.org
Mon Dec 29 23:48:27 CET 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 14:21, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Edscott,
>
> I'm a bit confused :/
>
> The plan was:
> 1) No new feature in 4.0 branch

It's not a new feature, it's just an option to turn an existing feature
off (or two).

> 2) No new translations

The option to turn off the features can be removed from CVS very easily
(only two lines of code need be commented out). I introduced them
because I noticed many xffm po files are incomplete, so what the heck...

Anyways, if you want the strings not to appear in 4.0.3 just answer
affirmatively to this mail and I will update the CVS without the two
menu options. :-)

regards