xfce4-iconbox smaller icons patch

Tobias R. Henle 510049607023-0001 at t-online.de
Thu Dec 4 18:22:08 CET 2003

Hi Eduard Roccatello,

i am glad that someone is interested in cleaning up the iconbox code. it is a
pain for me if i look at it. i planned to clean it by my own but i never
got the time to do. there was always a good amount of time during my diploma to
write some code but now :( there is only work and no fun. *fg* okay there is
some time for fun but i have to take care for my private live too!

so if you are interested in working at the ibx i will be very glad!!!

cya
	-toby
---
this e-mail is powered by: