No, I am not ignoring you

nestu nestu at lunar-linux.org
Mon Dec 1 20:07:07 CET 2003

Hi, Edscott! ;)
edscott wilson garcia wrote:
> Seems there has been some problems at lunar-linux.org and I got disabled
> from the mailing list. So if you sent some email to the list since
> Saturday or Sunday and expected and answer from me, please resubmit
> (offlist) and I will answer promptly.
 > Anyways, does anybody know why linar-linux.org was
bouncing mails from
 > xfce.org? I always thought they were the same box. Should
I suspend use
 > of the lunar-linux address?
HW problems, that are beeing seen to. The server has been
down, yes :"(
Carry on using your email acct, we will just have to be a
little patient till things
are finally fixed (soon AFAIK).
Personally I haven't mailed you, though I can if you want to
cheer you up and
congrat you for your work ]:-)

CU,
Nestu ;)))
--
Lunar Linux		http://www.lunar-linux.org
XFce Desktop		http://www.xfce.org

QOT?:
<Veerappan> also, i'm upset.  my roommate's treadmill is too
short.
<Veerappan> another foot, and my bike would fit :)