New virtual 'translations' module in cvs

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Mon Dec 1 11:36:29 CET 2003

Op za 29-11-2003, om 13:36 schreef Carles Muñoz Gorriz:
> Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> > Hello all, especially translators,
> >
> > I have made a virtual 'translations' module that will check out the po/
> > directories for all modules. The command to use is:
> > cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs at cvs.xfce.org:/cvsroot/xfce -z3 co translations
>
> Thanks!!!
>
> It will be great if it also would download
> xfce-utils/xfce4-about/AUTHORS*, xfce-utils/xfce4-about/INFO*,
> xfce4-panel/xfce4rc*, xfdesktop/menu.xml* and the doc/ directories.

Yes, thanks, I added those, except the docs. I can make a separate docs
module for that, if you think this is useful.

Unfortunately CVS doesn't allow me to use '*' so I have to include all
files unless I can include an entire directory (e.g. po/). Guess I'll
just have to remember to add newly translated files to the list ...

	Jasper