./configure: No such file or directory

Voicu Liviu pacman at huji.ac.il
Wed Apr 30 13:31:51 CEST 2003

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:09:26 +0200
nestu <the_new_guiri at yahoo.es> wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:25:50 +0300
> Voicu Liviu <pacman at huji.ac.il> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:22:41 +0200
> > Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at moongroup.com> wrote:
> >
> > > xfdeskmenu is deprecated. It should not be in the script. Nestu, benny,
> > > are you reading this?
> >
> > Thank you, what we have instead of it?
>
> Hi ;)
>
> If you don't want a module, or as this case is deprecated, just use -e <module_name1>[,<module_name2>[, ... ] ] e.g. :
> "./update -DC -e xfdeskmenu" will solve you problem excluding xfdeskmenu, until we release and update (ASAP, I hope).
> It is a fully feature script. Use it! }:-)

well :-) -e <list>        Excludes modules

so this script instead of excluding modules it does include :-)

# ./update-xfce -DC -e xfdeskmenu

Downloading xfdeskmenu

download complete.

Building xfdeskmenu

./update-xfce: line 332: ./configure: No such file or directory
autogen.sh: autogen.sh: No such file or directory
Error: Compilation of "xfdeskmenu" failed