cvs

nestu the_new_guiri at yahoo.es
Tue Apr 29 12:00:37 CEST 2003

>Hello,
Hello! ;)

>Ive just tried updating with the update script but it only downloads and
compiles up to xfdeskmenu, as if the cvs had empty directories.

>Building xfdeskmenu

>./update-xfce: ./configure: not found
>autogen.sh: Can't open autogen.sh: No such file or directory
>Error: Compilation of "xfdeskmenu" failed.
Have you got the last update script? It retries the module download from cvs
every 10 seconds, so with a little bit of luck, after a few goes at it, it'll
carry on (normally at my end it starts again after 3 or 4 times). Please try
the lastest version.

Yeah, it's f******! grrrrrrr! :\

>Thanks :)
>Michelle