Trash can on Panel goes to xftree...

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Tue Apr 29 07:52:49 CEST 2003

On 28 Apr 2003 21:29:51 -0500
edscott wilson garcia <edscott at imp.mx> wrote:

> El lun, 28-04-2003 a las 20:38, Jeffrey Blank escribió:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Just a quick question on xfce-panel, why does the system trash can
> > feature open up the trash in xftree.  Shouldn't this be set to xffm
> > or set to something else via the mcs-plugin?  Just curious since
> > most of the trash containment seems to have been done through
> > edscott and xffm.
>
> If it's OK with Jasper, I'll change it to xftrash4, which opens xffm
> with only the trash branch on startup.

There hasn't been a trash can on the panel for quite some time now, I
think. But, yeah, it is alright to put in a link to xftrash4. It would
be even better if dragging a file on it would put it in the trash.

I'm rather busy at the moment, so feel free to make changes to the
default panel config.

BTW, that is one of the last remaining TODO items: make a proper default
configuration. And I am taking patches (-: It wouldn't be a bad idea to
use the default xfce 3 as starting point.

Once someone was working on a script to convert from xfce3 to xfce4
config. I'm not sure what became of it. That would certainly be nice to
have.

	Jasper