xffm and hidden files...

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Mon Apr 28 15:10:32 CEST 2003

It seems that the main menu entry "show hidden" to apply to the entire
tree got broken when I restructured the menu (or maybe before). In my
box, I cannot make hidden files disappear by using the main menu.

But while the error is fixed you can still use the popup menu entry
"show hidden" which appears with directories. The only detail is that it
applies to the selected directory and children instead of the whole
tree.

Edscott