4 themes screenshot

Luis Miguel Garcia ktech at wanadoo.es
Sat Apr 26 20:35:43 CEST 2003

they looks good!

now I cannot start xfsamba4 because it opens my home directory and not my samba shares.

any tip?

On 26 Apr 2003 13:01:00 -0500
edscott wilson garcia <edscott at imp.mx> wrote:

> I've finished configuring the Crystal theme and uploading to CVS. You
> can find a screenshot figuring all four xffm icon themes (gnome, xfce,
> Crystal, FreeIcons) at
> http://xffm.sourceforge.net/screenshot-4themes.png .
>
> saludos
>
> Edscott

Luis Miguel Garcia Mancebo
Ingenieria Tecnica en Informatica de Gestion
Universidad de Deusto / University of Deusto
Bilbao / Spain
there's no place that I could be without you
there's no place that I could gleam without you
there's no place that I could dream without you
there's no place that I could be without you
honestly