I want to try Xfce4 :-)

nestu the_new_guiri at yahoo.es
Fri Apr 25 18:13:48 CEST 2003

Hi everyone!
I'm attaching last version of update-xfce with minor changes. As usual, any
problems, please feed me back.
Benny: I've changed the script's default location back to your server, 'cause
I still can't get through to mine ( traceroute doesn't get there either ) :\.
Can you please upload to your server? Thanks ;))))
Peter: Hi ;) Give it a go, and feel free to contact me or Benny if anything
turns up, o.k.? Whatever you decide, I hope you enjoy xfce4 as much as I do ;)
 (hey, Olivier, I could even get paid for doing this sublimminal publicity!
}:-)
C U all!
nestu ;))))

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS