About prelinking xfce4

Benedikt Meurer Benedikt.Meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Thu Apr 24 18:29:39 CEST 2003

On Thu, 24, Apr 2003, Luis Miguel Garcia wrote:

> Any of you have taken care of this?

Since the prelink-stuff in the GNU toolchain is not yet usable (I heard
of some people who had success with it on their linux boxes), its not yet
the time to think about it. Anybody with further information on this?

> I think xfce4 cannot be prelinked as I have done it and several apps (from xfce4) are giving me core dump and not running correctly.

It may be due to the fact that the prelink stuff is not yet ready.

> What can be done in order to made xfce4 prelinkable?

Wait :-)

> Thanks

regards,
Benedikt