taskbar with two monitors (xinerama)

Joe Stone joe.stone at gmx.net
Wed Apr 23 16:27:42 CEST 2003

Hello !

First thank you for your work. I love xfce.

Yesterday I made xfce4 from the daily snapshot and tried it with xnest. wow.

Today I switched from xfce3 to xfce4 and till now I've found no problems
except that the taskbar goes from left to right across the physically borders
of my monitors.
Is it possible to tell the taskbar to use only one screen of my two?

I found this in the settings:
 <option name="Taskbar/Height" type="int" value="32"/>
but no width :-)

And I've got one litte question: In xfce3 there was this KDE,Gnome-SubMenu in
the context-menu which rises if I rightclick on the background. Is this
disabled somewhere or not continued?

thanx
Joe