two problems with Xffm

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Mon Apr 21 23:39:08 CEST 2003

Le lundi 21 avril 2003 à 15:13, edscott wilson garcia a écrit:

> It should display them correctly, as long as your system saves filenames
> in ISO-8859-1 format. Maybe your filenames are in UTF-8? (That would be
> a first). Here's a snapshot with perfectly good accentuated characters
> from spanish:

> http://xffm.sourceforge.net/xffm.4.21.03.png
>
> Which, BTW, also displays well in nautilus too (2.0.6)

Thank you for your fast and precise answer.
I feel a bit... stupid now.

In this directory, there was a *file* with the same accentuated name...
Erasing it solved the problem. Sorry.

> Please check the help item "root branches->trash". If it is not clear or
> missing some point of the above explanation, let us know so we can fix
> it. ;-)

I RTFM and everything is clear now. Thanks...
No more noise.

Francois Le Clainche - fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Cle PGP 52261EF7 : http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/pgp.html