New icon theme: Carillon

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Mon Apr 21 14:44:22 CEST 2003

El lun, 21-04-2003 a las 03:06, Jasper Huijsmans escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> I haven't received an answer from the author about the licence of the
> icons. However, considering (a) he put them on kde-look.org for everyone
> to download and (b) he calls them 'free as in freedom', which is clearly
> a reference to the FSF, I think we can safely use them.

Hey Jasper:

I think it would be a good idea to use the same name for the FreeIcons
theme in both the panel and xffm. It's not hard to change the name for
xffm (just need to move all files to a directory with the new name and
correct Makefile.am). Everybody ok with Carillon?
OTH, would it be a good idea to make icon theme selection for the panel
reflect in xffm and viceversa? (I'd have to add the Crystal, Noia and
Curve themes).

Edscott