xffm look

Tobias Henle tobias at page23.de
Mon Apr 21 12:14:28 CEST 2003

hello list and xffm developer,

a good friend, which i try to persuade to use xfce, asked me wether it is
possible to change the look of xffm or not. he ment that xffm does render the
directorys as icons and not as a tree. similar to the rox filer.

sorry i know that xffm can not do that and i do not want to make this a feature
request becourse i know it is difficult and you are out of time but i want you
to think about this posibility to make xffm more usable for a wider range of people.

i preffer xffm becourse it allows me to browse the smb net and mount unmount nfs
shares and it is a (nearly) complete solution for file management but i do not
like trees too! :(

please do not understand this as a cutup i think xffm is already the best gui
file  manager for linux (maybe for unix do not know if there is a alternativ one).

cya
	-toby

--
[hp]        http://www.page23.de      |  /*\