Release? [WAS: Re: Xffm issues]

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Apr 19 20:50:08 CEST 2003

Hi Mike,

Well, I probably didn't make myself clear enough.

What I meant is that all xfce4 modules will be version 4.0

Then, you'll have the patchlevel, e.g. xfwm 4.0.0

Let's say we find a major bug in xfwm4, then I'll make xfwm4 version
4.0.1.

Then, later on, we decide it's time for xfce 4.2

xfwm4 will then become xfwm 4.2.0 just like all other modules.

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>