cvs download script update

nestu the_new_guiri at yahoo.es
Fri Apr 18 10:49:46 CEST 2003

Hi chuck!
> n>./update-xfce: 53: Syntax error: "(" unexpected (expecting "}"

This has been fixed a couple of days ago. I've been bug fixing with Liviu (
who has *very* patiently been helping me ). The problem I have is that I can't
upload the script, I can't get to my server (tested with a traceroute not only
by me right now, but by belial and bkw aswell...) so I can't update it. I'm
sending the actual state attached. I'm very sorry :\  Again, as usual, please
report any problems.
C U,
nestu.
P.S. Benny: Can you update your server with this version, please? Thanks.

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS
http://messenger.yahoo.es