Bug *not* fixed [WAS Re: bug on xfce4-panel (second mail with SUBJECT)}

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Apr 17 22:32:15 CEST 2003

Hi Jasper,

I'm sorry, the bug is not fixed, same behaviour, the panel returns to
the top left corner every time (although the correct location is in
xfce4rc).

I also got a crash, w/out any particular reason. The panel died, that's
it. Unfortunately, I don't have a core dump (usually, ulimit is set to
0, unless I'm debugging)

That's odd, none of these bugs were present until recently.

Cheers,
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
http://www.xfce.org