Short notice and feature request

Moritz Heiber MisterMoe at hackerboard.de
Thu Apr 17 19:48:48 CEST 2003

Hey,

I think the panel should stick to the edge it is "attached" to when you resize it from a
larger to a smaller size. Currently it leaves a small float in between the edge and
itself. I know this can be "fixed" by centering it at the edge again .. but you know I'm
lazy .. and some other users might be as lazy as me ;-p.

And another feature request: What about making the right click menu of the applications
available at the pager? I've found myself clicking on the pager in order to get a menu
from an app on another virtuell desktop very often lately ...

Bye,

Moritz