bug on xfce4-panel (second mail with SUBJECT)

Voicu Liviu pacman at huji.ac.il
Wed Apr 16 07:01:18 CEST 2003

Ok guys,

I have found a bug on xfce4-panel!
Ye ye, these are my steps while I have found it:

1) move the mouse over the panel to make it show up and press the "Setup" button because I wanted to fix it to be in center.
2) the control center loads and xfce4-panel hides.
3) I press the button "Xfce panel" in the control center in order to make the changes.
4) in the xfce panel settings I pressed the button "Set" ( I told you I want the panel in center )
5) the xfce4-panel just disappears/crashed whatever you want :-)

Regards,
Liviu