xfce panel

manny rosa manny_robot_freak at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 03:52:25 CEST 2003

I second that. xfce3 had a diagnostics dialog or
something. It would be nice to have it so that the
dialog only shows up when an error has occured.
Otherwise, a user might wait for ever for a program
that SHOULD be running but has actually seg-faulted.

From: Danny <danny.milo at gmx.net>
It would be nice to have a small text widget pop up
when an app started
by a launcher outputs something to stderr (and,
optionally, the app did
not start).

Also, the run dialog does not honor the settings from
"desktop
borders",
and so, because my panel is at the top of the screen,
the run dialog is
beneath the panel (as in Z order) ;)