Panel autohide fixes

Moritz Heiber MisterMoe at hackerboard.de
Mon Apr 14 10:46:56 CEST 2003

> > I still have a problem, when I log out/log on, the panel sometimes is
> > located on the top left corner (which is definitely not the place I
> > left it).
>
> I have exactly the same problem, plus:
> When I fix the settings via the "set" button in the panel-settings-menu,
> the panel completely vanishes.
> It still shows up in the "alt-tabbing-window" but won't appear on the
> desktop again...

Reproduceable through:

1) Enable autohide.
2) Center panel at the bottom.

.. and you get a panel that is placed outside of the edges of the screen (below it I
guess). The only way to fix it is to center it somewhere else (like at the top) and drag
it to the bottom yourself (though it doesn't snap to the border ..).

Bye,

Moritz