xffm: empty directory

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Mon Apr 14 05:07:50 CEST 2003

El dom, 13-04-2003 a las 11:58, Jens Guballa escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed, that the ".." entry is missing in an empty directory. So you
> have to use Control-Up to change to the higher directory.

I hadn't thought about that. It should be easy to fix.

> Ups..., while I am writing these lines, I recognize that xffm is
> crashing when Control-Up is pressed twice very quickly.

I cannot reproduce it, but maybe that's because it's due to a bug in the
goto routine which I fixed while removing the bug described by Olivier
earlier today.

FWIW, GtkTreeIters become invalid when you add or delete stuff to the
tree. While executing goto code, xffm was deleting row data, collapsing
the row and then setting new data to the row. But that is now fixed
(committing at this moment).

OT, I didn't have time to prepare the xffm beta-release today, so it
will probably come out tommorrow.

Edscott