seven flavors for xffm

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Sun Apr 13 16:03:48 CEST 2003

El dom, 13-04-2003 a las 04:22, Olivier Fourdan escribió:
> Edscott,
>
> I'm sorry, but I really doubt that the current state of xffm is "Release
> Candidate"...

If I keep on adding features, like the one that causes the crash below
(the xfsamba4 flavor), it probably never will be. Actually the release
candidate for xffm will be a feature freeze (which you proposed a couple
weeks ago). This is to force me to stop adding features and concentrate
on bugs ;-)  So I'll fix the bug you found, do some more testing of the
seven flavors, and go ahead. It's been 6 months of work on xffm.

saludos,

Edscott