Panel autohide

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Sun Apr 13 15:14:55 CEST 2003

Right, if I hide and show the window before moving it works as expected.
That feels like a hack, though. Any idea how to do this in a cleaner
way? (although the gtk_window_present() is nice anyway, since it puts
the hidden panel on top of other windows, making it easier to unhide)

===
>     if (hide)
>         gtk_widget_hide (p->main_frame);
>     else
>         gtk_widget_show (p->main_frame);
>
>     p->hidden = hide;
>
>     gtk_widget_set_size_request (p->toplevel, req.width, req.height);

    if (hide)
    {
	gtk_widget_hide(p->toplevel);
	gtk_window_present(GTK_WINDOW(p->toplevel));
    }

>     gtk_window_move (GTK_WINDOW (p->toplevel), x, y);
===