Focus taken by program on another workspace

Michael Jakl mj at int-x.org
Sat Apr 12 21:08:53 CEST 2003

Hello!
It seems that the focus on my current workspace is taken by a program on
another workspace:

I'm running galeon on one workspace. I try to open a site which could
not be found (eg isolinux.org), then I change to another workspace, and
when the message from galeon pops up (on the other workspace), the focus
on my current workspace is gone.

I hope you know what I'm meaning :-)
Michael

Ps: Shouldn't the GTK2 themes get found when I'm installing XFCE to my
home directory (/home/mjakl/.XFce)? By now I must copy them to /usr/share/themes?

--
Michael Jakl <mj at int-x.org> http://www.int-x.org
We should forget about small efficencies, say about 97 %