codeset bugfixes xffm

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Wed Apr 9 05:13:27 CEST 2003

Olivier:

  I think all the codeset problems you noticed have now been fixed. Plus
I've also fixed codeset problems when listing/uploading/downloading from
a samba server (the windows codeset issue was already solved). I also
found that if a filename was not utf-8, and had popup and main menu
specific menu entries, it was also utf-barfing, so it's fixed too. I
believe there might still be some utf-8 issues with Samba servers so
I'll keep looking. For now, it's late and I'm off to bed.

good morning,

Edscott