Panel autohide

Erik Touve etouve at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 8 05:57:07 CEST 2003

Hello all,

I've had very few moments to look into the panel autohide, but I've been
able to spend a few hours here and there between tax preparation, to
have a few questions.

Why can't I move the panel off or partially off the screen?  I'm
assumeing its some sort of master controller out of my reach that's
checkin the window and repositing it so that it's always onscreen.
Since this isn't C++ and this panel is defined globally, I'm having
trouble tracking down the culprit.

When I create a new window, attach a signal handler for mouse focus, why
won't my new window get the signal called?  Is there another place I
need to register with?

Thanks for your help peoples.

-Erik

--