Leaks in xffm!

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Mon Apr 7 04:45:48 CEST 2003

El dom, 06-04-2003 a las 17:05, Olivier Fourdan escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> I tried to run memprof on xffm, here comes a list of the leaks it found.
>
> (the file has been compressed with bzip2, it was about 500Kb otherwise)
>
> I guess it's more than time to freeze the features in xffm and
> concentrate on bug fixes...

Since monday or tuesday last week the upload/download to SMB has been
working (by dnd and c+p). So it might add a bug or two to squash.

> Please note that memprof is not always accurate, but usually, when it
> finds a leak, there is a leak (although not necessarily where it tells).

It looks like the vast majority are xml related. Which does not surprise
me. I was wondering what was happening to all that data parsed with
libxml2.

Saludos,

Edscott