xffm updates

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Mon Apr 7 00:03:26 CEST 2003

Just got back to town today...
El sáb, 05-04-2003 a las 07:32, Benedikt Meurer escribió:
> Edscott,
>
> I've updated some things in xffm:
>
> 	- use gthread instead of pthread

Good! I wanted to do so but did not have time.

> 	- reworked the fstab stuff (xffm now recognizes if a filesystem is
> 	  already mounted). This needs testing on plattforms without
> 	  getmntinfo/getfsstat.

While out of town I worked on this too, so that a mount/unmount menu
item appears if the volume is unmounted/mounted. I'll compare my work to
yours and merge in what may be missing.

> 	- auto stuff updated
> 	- use xfce_get_{user,home}dir() instead of g_get_home_dir()
> 	- use localtime_r() instead of localtime() if available
> 	- and some other fixes
>
> Theres one big issue left: Whats wrong about strftime()? Why do you depend
> on a GNU strftime()? I'd like to see this using strftime() instead.

Actually I just reused code from GNU "ls" in order to get the date in
the format which appears with "ls -a", which is pretty neat.

Edscott