xffm updates

Benedikt Meurer Benedikt.Meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Sat Apr 5 15:32:32 CEST 2003

Edscott,

I've updated some things in xffm:

	- use gthread instead of pthread
	- reworked the fstab stuff (xffm now recognizes if a filesystem is
	  already mounted). This needs testing on plattforms without
	  getmntinfo/getfsstat.
	- auto stuff updated
	- use xfce_get_{user,home}dir() instead of g_get_home_dir()
	- use localtime_r() instead of localtime() if available
	- and some other fixes

Theres one big issue left: Whats wrong about strftime()? Why do you depend
on a GNU strftime()? I'd like to see this using strftime() instead.

The patch is attached to this mail (it does not however include the newly
added files). If there are no complains about it, I'll commit the changes
in the evening.

regards,
Benedikt

    -- Henry Spencer