Watta heck!

Benedikt Meurer Benedikt.Meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Sat Apr 5 00:01:58 CEST 2003

On Fri, 04, Apr 2003, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> Hi all,

Hello Oliver,

> Compiling with --enable-debug, I have a bunch of ugly warnings in
> libxfcegui4/session-client.c related to.... DBG() statements !!
>
> That used to work fine until recently, why there's now a bunch of
> warnings ?

As mentioned in my "debug"-mail to the list, --enable-debug adds -Wall
to CFLAGS, that'll cause a lot of warnings about propably bad to code to
appear (using --enable-debug=full will add -Werror too and prevent you
from building the module at all).

> Now that's *really* ugly.

I'd suggest to cleanup the code (not just to make gcc happy).

> Cheers,

regards,
Benedikt

    -- Henry Spencer