xsm is working, I guess.

manny rosa manny_robot_freak at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 19:55:39 CEST 2003

>The logout button should tell xsm to shut down
cleanly.

This happens on my system also. I figured it was
because xsm needs to
know whether to save the session or exit immediately.

Here's an update. first, the windows DO show up
minimized  unlike my previous post. Stupind me forgot
to save the session after minimizing it. About the
logout button, It still doesn't work yet, (I'll do a
cvs update in a little while) so I added an entry to
the panel that kills xsm. When xsm recieves the
SIGTERM signal it saves the session. The commans is
simply "killall xsm" It would be best to somehow
determin the PID of the proper xsm, but for now...