xsm is working, I guess.

manny rosa manny_robot_freak at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 23:11:31 CEST 2003

Thanks for your help with xsm! I may not be the
prettiest thing, but now have have a new "toy" to play
with. I configured it a bit differently though.
Instead of the system.xsm or whatever, I used my local
xsmstartup file. The only thing I've noticed so far is
if I minimize the windows, they show up maximized when
I log back in. xsm also has trouble with gkrellm2. It
says it refused to save it's state or something. Oh
well, it's all good. Oh, a wierd thing, the logout
button on the panel doesn't do anything now. I guess I
need to log out using xsm :)