xfce4-iconbox in CVS now [WAS: Re: why should I use xfce4-iconbox?]

Michael Jakl mj at int-x.org
Thu Apr 3 00:38:29 CEST 2003

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 11:53:41PM +0200, Tobias Henle wrote:
> Hi Michael
> >I meant the information on your site - the cvs doesn't tell me what to
> >do with xfce4-iconbox ;-).
>
> i am not shure wether it needs some information what to do with it or not.
> don't you think it is self explanatory?

Sure - but *if* you provide some information it should be usefull. Such as
one or two sentences what iconbox does :-)

Something like:
"xfce4-iconbox collects minimized/all running programs as icons in a floating panel
(similar to a taskbar), it's rather simple to configure - but still powerful."

Simply take a step back and think what you would associate with
"iconbox"?

It's all about documentation...

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Jakl <mj at int-x.org> http://www.int-x.org
Scientists build to learn, engineers learn to build.