sf cvs

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Apr 3 00:14:55 CEST 2003

As a side note to Chuck's rant (sorry Chuck, I couldn't resist :) I've
just updated the cvs snapshot by hand.

http://www.xfce.org/archive/xfce4-cvs-snapshot.tar.bz2

This archive is updated by a crontab every day, but when I feel that
there are important changes, I often update it by hand.

On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 18:47, Chuck Mead wrote:

Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
http://www.xfce.org