why should I use xfce4-iconbox?

Tobias Henle tobias at page23.de
Wed Apr 2 23:58:32 CEST 2003

Hi Liviu,

> Well, I don't see using taskbar is fairly windowish, just more easy for me to deal with the windows......and remains me the MAC :-)

hm you should use the iconbox if you like it more than the taskbar. if you think
the taskbar is better and fits your needs so keep on using it!

i wrote the ibx becourse i am really fSCked up of taskbars, they remind me of
windows and that really annoys me and i think the ibx looks more stylish.

cya
	-toby

--
[hp]        http://www.page23.de      |  /*\