why should I use xfce4-iconbox?

Michael Jakl mj at int-x.org
Wed Apr 2 21:18:53 CEST 2003

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 09:09:10AM +0300, Voicu Liviu wrote:
> Hi,
> Any 1 could explain why should I use xfce4-iconbox if I use xfce4-panel?
> I mean, xfce4-panel does xfce4-iconbox`s job so why xfce4-iconbox exists?

Hi,
isn't there a description of the modules on Jaspers Homepage[0]?

The panel starts programs; iconbox shows minimized ones. Please correct me
if I got something wrong :-).

There is also a site about the iconbox[1], but it seems a little bit
outdated.

[0] http://members.home.nl/jbhuijsmans/xfce4-cvs.html
[1] http://sys23.kicks-ass.net:8888/ls/#

HTH,
Michael

--
Michael Jakl <mj at int-x.org> http://www.int-x.org
Scientists build to learn, engineers learn to build.