iconbox

Tobias Henle tobias at page23.de
Wed Apr 2 19:28:29 CEST 2003

Landy Roman wrote:
> On 02 Apr 2003 11:48:34 +0200
> Jens Luedicke <jens at irs-net.com> wrote:
>

>>On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 10:57, Landy Roman wrote:
>>
>>>not working here
>>
>>could you please be more specific?
>>
>>could you start the iconbox from a terminal
>>and sent the output the the list?
>

> well i see no icons,  after enabling all apps
>

>>landie at pepino:~ > xfce4-iconbox
>
> ** Message: Cannot connect to session manager!
> ** Message: main.c[112]: load_offset: fopen('/home/landie/.xfce4/settings/ls-ico
> nbox.txt') failed errno:2

hi landy,

sounds not good :(, the error about the failed fopen means nothing, if the file
does not exist it is created and the missing session manager is no problem too.

it would be nice if you can tell us more specific what system you use gtk
version etc.

it would be cool if you can attach the file ~/.xfce4/settings/ls-iconbox.xml to
your post so that i can try to reproduce this error. for me it sounds like there
is sth. wrong with the settings. i do not mean your settings, every thing that
can be done with the settings plugin should (i hope) work, i mean my settings :)

thank you

	-toby