desktop menu idea

Jens Guballa J.Guballa at t-online.de
Tue Apr 1 19:20:18 CEST 2003

Hi Moritz,

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 07:17:40AM +0200, Moritz Heiber wrote:
> > I have written a perl script to translate the debian menu for xfce4.
> > Hey, anyone around here who is *not* using debian?
>
> Don't you think its a little low minded to think that everybody around the world is using
> debian?

may be, I should have added an emoticon, but I thought it was not
necessary.

And yes, I totally agree with you, it is low minded to think that
everybody around the world is using debian.

Aehm, I run SuSE on my PC and Debian on my laptop.

When I have some more time I will try to write a converter also for the
gnome and KDE menus.

Regards,
Jens