xffm can mount/unmount?

manny rosa manny_robot_freak at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 03:49:57 CEST 2003

I didn't know xffm can mount and unmount filesystems!
There's no such option when I right click so I'm
assuming you can just execute "mount" on the mount
point since I tried it and it works. The only problem
is that I must type in these commands each time. I
can't "remeber" the command because I don't think it
can remmember mount and unmount. Don't get me wrong,
I'm not putting xffm down! I'm just not sure how you
guys mount/unmount stuff with it.