Changing icon theme: bug ironed

Mickael Graf mgf at bredband.net
Thu Sep 26 19:50:27 CEST 2002

Jasper:
> Whoa, that's a pretty big bug you caught there. I feel a bit embarrassed
> I didn't see it earlier myself. Thanks a lot.

Today, my system has freezed two times (!), which is absolutely amazing.
The first time, it was when I launched mozilla mail from gkrellm, and
the second time I had mozilla open (browser and mail) then it freezed
when I clicked on the settings button (as a control, not as part of the
central panel). The strange thing is that last night I had no problem
like this when I was playing around with the modified panel...
I don't see anything other cause than the modification I did... I don't
have time right now to look further, I hope I can look at it this evening.

Do you think it can be related to the NULL stuff?

Cheers
Korbinus
--
|Mickaël Graf|mgf at bredband.net|