Changing icon theme: bug ironed

Mickael Graf mgf at bredband.net
Thu Sep 26 07:43:51 CEST 2002

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> Well, one thing would be to remove all references you can find to xfce4
> and reinstall.
>
> Another, perhaps more intelligent way is to type 'which xfce4' in a
> terminal (no quotes) and find the prefix. If it says
> /usr/local/bin/xfce4 you should check if there is a
> /usr/local/share/xfce4/themes/Gnome/ directory. If there is I don't know
> what is wrong and you could try my first suggestion.
>
> Jasper

The problem is solved, Jasper.
In dialog.c, line 540, path is initialized by calling g_build_filename.
You have to add a third parameter, which is NULL, to the function:

char *path = g_build_filename(*d, file, NULL);

Now I can change the icon theme, I have the choice.

I let you modify dialog.c and update the CVS.

Cheers,

Mickael
--
|Mickaël Graf|mgf at bredband.net|