Gtk Colors [Was: Re: Updated patch]

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Tue Sep 24 17:50:57 CEST 2002

On 24 Sep 2002 11:26:36 -0400
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2002-09-24 at 04:44, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
>
> > Is the xfce stellar theme close enough for people that I can look at
> > that and see which different widget names I have to use, i.e. how
> > many colors, which widgets have the same color, etc.?
>
> 	I prefer Stellar over Stellar2 (or Stellar3).
>
> > If not can someone send me some screenshots of possible color
> > combinations? (personal mail, I guess, not the list).
>
> 	I'll forward the Palette for Stellar to you in a moment.
> 	(You'll
> probably see it before this message).
>
> Joe

Joe,

Thank you, but I think I may have been terribly unclear.

I know stellar (I still have xfce 3 around for comparison ;-) My
question is if that is a good enough CDE imitation. From your answer I
understand that it is?

If it weren't good enough I would need 'real' CDE screenshots to find
out the colors.

Thanks,
	Jasper

--
IRC channel: #xfce on irc.openprojects.net