Changing icon theme

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Tue Sep 24 15:10:24 CEST 2002

Mickael Graf wrote:
> Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
>

>> Perhaps you installed it once in /usr and then installed only the
>> panel in /usr/local (I did that once)?
>
> I don't remember exactly, just that once I got a crap install, in the
> time some of us where spending the night on irc for helping me. But I
> don't think I specified a specific path.
>
> Today everything is in /usr/local/bin, /usr/local/share and
> /usr/local/include, with date of yesterday.
>
> Supposing it's an old install problem, what shall I do to solve it?
>
> Thanks.
>

>> Jasper
>>
> Mickaël

Well, one thing would be to remove all references you can find to xfce4
and reinstall.

Another, perhaps more intelligent way is to type 'which xfce4' in a
terminal (no quotes) and find the prefix. If it says
/usr/local/bin/xfce4 you should check if there is a
/usr/local/share/xfce4/themes/Gnome/ directory. If there is I don't know
what is wrong and you could try my first suggestion.

Jasper