panel widgets size

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Tue Sep 24 10:43:09 CEST 2002

Hi Jasper,

Do all the widgets in xfce4 panel have to be square ? I thought we said
that, using the new "protocol" we discussed last week on the IRC that
the widget could set its size as it likes/needs.

I'm asking that because the clock is always square and it either show
the time trucated or makes the panel uncecessarily big depending on,
well, I don't know why...

Olivier               <fourdan at xfce.org>            http://www.xfce.org
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.
Designed for productivity,  it loads  and  executes  applications fast,
while conserving  system resources. XFce is all free software, released
under GNU General Public License.    Available from http://www.xfce.org