Gtk Colors [Was: Re: Updated patch]

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Tue Sep 24 10:01:06 CEST 2002

Right, I was meaning to ask this for some time. What are your thoughts
on colors for the panel?

Currently I implemented the color names as used by xfce3. This only
works well with custom gtkrc files like the ones made by xfce3.

Alternatively, I could try and use gtk colors for different states to
add colors to the panel, like xfwm4 does. This would make integration
with other gtk themes easier, but we couldn't use the 8 color palet to
create gtkrc files in the same way as for xfce3.

Do you have any ideas for that?

	Jasper