[XFCE4 CVS]: Minor updates

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Tue Sep 24 08:36:02 CEST 2002

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 02:12:58 +0200
Xavier MAILLARD <zedek at fxgsproject.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just a few words to let users/testers/developers know that I updated
> (finally) the clock module.
>
> Normally we should handle all the panel sizes and the bug display
> should have went away.
>
> I applied on the clock all patches from Olivier that deals with the
> internal way of drawing things (gdk_*).
>
> Please fill free to report any bugs on that new clock and any
> suggestion is welcome. In case of troubles/bugs, please don't flamm me
> cuz I really did my best to have something displayable.
>
> Hope this would satisfied everybody.
>
> Enjoy !
>
> zeDek

Thank you, zeDek.

But ...

It doesn't handle all situation equally well. See attached screenshot,
this is all at the same size (SMALL).

I would think that the height and width don't necessarily have to be the
same (you had that in your own screenshot isn't it?) and the digit size
should be the same regardless of whether you show seconds or am/pm or
not.

The resizing also doesn't work (yet?) for the digital clock.

greetings,
	Jasper

--
IRC channel: #xfce on irc.openprojects.net