New xfwm4 theme

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Tue Sep 10 06:32:09 CEST 2002

On 09 Sep 2002 17:43:05 +0200, Jens Luedicke wrote:

> On Mon, 2002-09-09 at 09:37, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
>
> > Looks perfect to me ;-)
> >

> almost... because of the gradient in the titlebar :)

To be honest, I don't like the gradient myself. However, the original
sawfish CoolClean theme had a diagonal gradient, which I couldn't figure
out how to do in xfwm4. This was the closest I could get to it.

Now for a confession: I don't even like the 'CoolClean' theme. I got
sick of it after just 5 minutes. Went back to 'slimline'. :-)

-- b